Items we would appreciate receiving
At Hospice Prince Edward we always appreciate receiving donations of items we need on a daily basis to improve the care and comfort of our residents, their loved ones and caregivers.
If you can support Hospice Prince Edward by donating items from these lists, we would be very grateful to receive them at 40 Downes Avenue, Picton. As always, thank you for supporting our community residential hospice home.
At the present the time we are looking for the following items:
- Grocery gift cards
- Home Hardware gift cards
- Facial Tissues & Paper Towels
- Large Tins of Ground Coffee
- Tim Horton's gift cards
- Cookie Sheets & Muffin Tins, Parchment Paper
- Sidewalk Salt and De-icer for Winter
- Colorful, small paper napkins and paper plates
- Keurig Coffee and Hot Chocolate pods
- Set of Corel Dishes: plates, bowls
- Orange Pekoe tea
- Crock pot
For the comfort of our residents:
- Colourful sets of high count cotton, or bamboo sheets, twin size
- Soft, colourful wash cloths and hand towels
- 3 or 4 wireless speakers and ipods to play music in the bedrooms and in the living room area.
- robotic comfort pets e.g. cat, dog (aren't real but they purr like real cats)