Items we would appreciate receiving
At Hospice Prince Edward we always appreciate receiving donations of items we need on a daily basis to improve the care and comfort of our residents, their loved ones and caregivers.
If you can support Hospice Prince Edward by donating items from these lists, we would be very grateful to receive them at 40 Downes Avenue, Picton. As always, thank you for supporting our community residential hospice home.
At the present the time we are looking for the following items:
- toilet paper
- paper towels
- facial tissue
- colourful, small paper napkins
- Keurig Coffee and Hot Chocolate pods
- ground coffee
- Orange Pekoe tea
Other things that we could use, for the comfort of our residents:
- Colourful sets of high count cotton, or bamboo sheets, twin size
- Soft, colourful wash cloths and hand towels
- 3 or 4 cd players to play music in the bedrooms and in the living room area.
- Cheerful, colourful small to medium sized throw pillows